Withdrawing UCAS Watch

KRSR
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
Recently I wanted to withdraw my ucas application as ive decided to change course. I called UCAS and the 14 days was up meaning i would not get a refund. I am wondering if I withdraw my UCAS applicaion now, will I be able to put 5 new choices on my application (i know I cant change my personal statement) and will I have to pay again?
Thanks
Sam Davis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As far as I am aware, once you get all your offers, you will be able to decline them all and change them... Not sure how that works with your personal statement though.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KRSR)
Hi,
Recently I wanted to withdraw my ucas application as ive decided to change course. I called UCAS and the 14 days was up meaning i would not get a refund. I am wondering if I withdraw my UCAS applicaion now, will I be able to put 5 new choices on my application (i know I cant change my personal statement) and will I have to pay again?
Thanks
No, you cannot change your choices or submit a new application.

The innit thing you can do is wait until February when ucas Extra opens, which will allow you to apply to one university that is participating.

If you're happy with the unis you've chosen, though, you can ask them to consider you for the other course (but they don't have to)
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.61%
No (553)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.48%

Watched Threads