Lockra
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KingHarold)
St Pauli

Probably AFC Wimbledon.

Real Man U supporters probably (those in Manchester or brought up there, not the plastic glory seekers who probably have no political opinions).
These are two really good examples I didn't consider. I'm not sure if I'd call them 'left-wing' in terms of fans, but they both very much exist on a 'people against big business' basis.

UPDATE: When you said Man U for some reason I thought you meant FC United of Manchester, not Man U. My bad.
Tisr21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
aek athens is wing left team
Bhobbybhoy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The only football club’s fans that hate their own country are the supporters of Rangers who absolutely despise the Scottish national team with a passion
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MikeP17)
People around the world think of Liverpool firstly as the Merseyside team who are left-wing but fully agree that Everton are the more community based team, and have a stronger support with the city of Liverpool, as oppose to Liverpools larger nationwide following, therefore making Everton more of the working class / left wing team on Merseyside
It’s absolute nonsense to say that there are more Everton fans than Liverpool ones in the city. This a myth peddled by Everton fans and the media because the club doesn’t have much else going for it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads