Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This guy and I (both 18) have been sending each other nudes and FaceTiming for over a year and a half now but lately I’m bored of it, it’s the same thing every-time and it just feels tedious now and I keep making excuses as to why I can’t ft or send nudes to him atm and I just don’t know how to tell him I don’t want to do our arrangement anymore it just seems so awkward. Any advice on what to do ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you have a boyfriend, or block him.

(Original post by Anonymous)
      This guy and I (both 18) have been sending each other nudes and FaceTiming for over a year and a half now but lately I’m bored of it, it’s the same thing every-time and it just feels tedious now and I keep making excuses as to why I can’t ft or send nudes to him atm and I just don’t know how to tell him I don’t want to do our arrangement anymore it just seems so awkward. Any advice on what to do ?
      If you are both 18 now, and have been sending nudes for over a year, then you were under 18 when you started, and thus committed an offense (distributing an indecent image of a child) and is something you could receive a police caution for. You could even end up on the sex offenders register.

I'd say your boredom is the least of your worries, when the full might of law and justice finds you.

Remember kids, crime doesn't pay.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
      If you are both 18 now, and have been sending nudes for over a year, then you were under 18 when you started, and thus committed an offense (distributing an indecent image of a child) and is something you could receive a police caution for. You could even end up on the sex offenders register.

I'd say your boredom is the least of your worries, when the full might of law and justice finds you.

‘Crime doesn’t pay’ - c’mon, that doesn’t even make sense in this context...

(Original post by FriendlyPenguin)

What's the point in using a scare tactic? OP simply wants advice on how to end what they started and your comment is completely irrelevant. Yes, thwy may have committed an offence but that's got nothing to do with what OP wants.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.