Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you against or all for oral sex? Watch

Was having a debates with my friends some time ago and now I wanna know what everyone else's thoughts on it is?!

I'm for it. I like giving it (sometimes, it hurts my jaw and I don't like the taste of the ~stuff~) and my boyfriend likes when I do it. I like receiving it, however I get UTIs so that kind of ruins the moment for me if I'm thinking "am I going to get infected after this" during. Overall positive.

I personally don't like giving it. I don't like the whole germ thing altogether, but in the moment if he says he'd like it and wants it, I'll give it. At the end of the day I want him to have a enjoyable time. It's one of them things that I do not because I enjoy it but because I like knowing he's enjoying it.

I find It extremely disgusting. Makes me feel sick.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's a normal part of sex
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Ive personally never given it but for some reason I find the idea really hot? I have fantasized about it way too much, although my friends all hate it

As for me receiving, I havent thought much about it, but the idea somehow doesn’t appeal as much.

Ive personally never given it but for some reason I find the idea really hot? I have fantasized about it way too much, although my friends all hate it

As for me receiving, I haven’t thought much about it, although somehow the idea doesn’t really appeal.

ReputationRep:
    Why are so many people going anon for this? Oral sex is even in the bible, where Solomon talks about how much he loves goin' down on his wife:

Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
    Song of Solomon, 7:2

The belly-button is not what he's talking about here, because if your belly button is overflowing with sweet smelling liquid then something is seriously wrong with you.

If you like it, great. If not, fine, but being embarrassed over your opinion on it is silly.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I find It extremely disgusting. Makes me feel sick.
    Why is this?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely love giving oral to a clean vagina & my girlfriend's butt too.
    I'm not too mad about receiving BJs though. If I had a choice between never giving oral to a girl again or never receiving a BJ again, I'd take the latter option.

I'm happy to give it because my bf likes it so much, though it hurts my jaw after a little while. I don't say no to receiving it either :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm bisexual and I've only given oral to one girl when I was 16 over a year ago, but I've given head to 2 guys I've been in relationships with. I absolutely LOVE giving girls head, its so fun and easy to do, and you can do loads more during it, like grab her thighs or use your fingers etc. But giving head to guys? I hate. I've been in 5 relationships and only given head to two of them because i just really dislike it. I don't know why, I think it's because i just have a higher sex drive with girls than with guys.

ReputationRep:
    I give and take :closedeyes: I believe in equality nom sayin 🙏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    I give and take :closedeyes: I believe in equality nom sayin 🙏
    legit was gonna write that- give and take- ngl i love it either way :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    legit was gonna write that- give and take- ngl i love it either way :rofl:
    Sometimes...I give and take at the same time 🙊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    Why are so many people going anon for this? Oral sex is even in the bible, where Solomon talks about how much he loves goin' down on his wife:

Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

Song of Solomon, 7:2.
    50 Shades of Praise

ReputationRep:
    Just use Oral B after

(Original post by Salt Queen)
    Sometimes...I give and take at the same time 🙊
    You go girl!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You go girl!!!!!
    😏.

Lot sexier giving it to a girl than receiving it, especially if using condoms.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.