Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to Warwick for uni, but am still undecided between Warwick and Exeter for my firm (should I receive offers).
    I went on the uni website and saw that the summer term for Warwick seemed to end far later than other unis namely at the end of June rather than the beginning of June or mid June like most others. Does Warwick finish the year much later than others? It would be great if some students currently at Warwick could share the dates they left last year.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/termdates/

ReputationRep:
    Hi thanks yeah I saw this but I was wondering whether students actually stay until the end of June or do they leave earlier. Just wondering because the summer term at Warwick seems to end much later than at other unis and was wondering whether students actually stayed longer or whether they leave at the beginning/ middle of June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quantum_MH)
    Hi thanks yeah I saw this but I was wondering whether students actually stay until the end of June or do they leave earlier. Just wondering because the summer term at Warwick seems to end much later than at other unis and was wondering whether students actually stayed longer or whether they leave at the beginning/ middle of June.
    I think my last exam was around the 18th June, but most people stuck around as everyone had payed for accomodation until the end of June and it was nice to be able to hang out with friends and relax, explore the area, go to summer events etc without having to worry about uni work.

I did go home for the weekend after I finished exams but then went back and stayed until the end of my tenancy because there was a lot going on and tbh for me it was more fun than being at home.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.