- Chemistry, medicinal chemistry or pharmaceutical chemistry?
- Pharmacy but I hate Chemistry
- GCSE subjects hurt/heal game 2014
- Rank your GCSE's from easiest to hardest!
- How much Chemistry is involved in Biology-related degrees?
- Excellent Chemistry Resources
- Medicine A-levels
- Should I do a Chemistry degree if I'm not great at Maths?
- Dropping chemistry
- Chemical engineering vs chemistry degree
Related university courses
Chemistry (Materials Chemistry)
University of Bradford
Chemistry (4 years with Industrial Training)
Chemistry (4 years)
Chemistry (including a Foundation Year)
University of Chester
Chemistry with French
University of St Andrews
Chemistry with Integrated Foundation Year
University of Brighton
Chemistry with Study Abroad (4 years)
University of Birmingham
Chemistry, the Atmosphere and the Environment with a year in industry
University of York
University of Leeds
Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Health, Psychology Extended Degree
London Metropolitan University