confused Watch

EmatheQueen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm having a hard time with probability and algebra. Can anyone please help????
maisiex10x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm AWFUL at algebra and in year 10, I'm gonna fail maths GCSE, sorry I couldn't be any help!
_gcx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EmatheQueen)
Any specific topics that you struggle with, any examples of questions? We can't really help otherwise, other than the standard spiel of practice, watch videos, seek help when you're stuck, etc. If you're stuck with a question in particular feel free to post it in the maths forum, though be sure to look at the posting guidelines first.
Lemur14
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by maisiex10x)
I'm AWFUL at algebra and in year 10, I'm gonna fail maths GCSE, sorry I couldn't be any help!
Youtube is a really great resource! You can search for topics which you are finding difficult, and watch examples be worked through until you understand. The other key thing to do is to do plenty of practise questions, as that is the way you improve For this, you can use resources such as maths genie, mathsmadeeasy and corbettmaths
You can also post maths questions on this forum at any time, and our helpers can help you go through the question step by step until you understand
EmatheQueen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Lemur14)
Youtube is a really great resource! You can search for topics which you are finding difficult, and watch examples be worked through until you understand. The other key thing to do is to do plenty of practise questions, as that is the way you improve For this, you can use resources such as maths genie, mathsmadeeasy and corbettmaths
You can also post maths questions on this forum at any time, and our helpers can help you go through the question step by step until you understand
thanks for the help
Lemur14
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thanks for the help
No problem!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.27%
No (656)
72.73%

Watched Threads