The Student Room Group

I don't understand

Hey.

I live in EU and do not understand some things about GCE. I understood that level A is harder than level B and O. Is that right? What about level AS?
Moreover, I looked through the timetable for 2018 of GCE exams. And there I saw that, for example, biology has several different titles (units, I think so). Do I need to sit every unit of a particular subject to get a certification of subjects I need? Can someone explain me the whole mechanism of how GCE is held and how to know what Universities (you are applying to) require?
Thank you.
Original post by DariJa
Hey.

I live in EU and do not understand some things about GCE. I understood that level A is harder than level B and O. Is that right? What about level AS?
Moreover, I looked through the timetable for 2018 of GCE exams. And there I saw that, for example, biology has several different titles (units, I think so). Do I need to sit every unit of a particular subject to get a certification of subjects I need? Can someone explain me the whole mechanism of how GCE is held and how to know what Universities (you are applying to) require?
Thank you.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=74335494&highlight=

Quick Reply

Latest