The Student Room Group

Processing Time

Hello,

I'm currently waiting for my loan to be fully processed after having my ID checked and approved. I was told 21 working days on the phone but I was wondering if anyone knew if there's any way Student Finance can help me to get this down at all? I commute to university and I can't afford to keep going; I am estranged from both parents so I don't really have anyone else to ask and I am on the brink of dropping out.

Thanks,
Charlotte
Original post by Charlotte100295
Hello,

I'm currently waiting for my loan to be fully processed after having my ID checked and approved. I was told 21 working days on the phone but I was wondering if anyone knew if there's any way Student Finance can help me to get this down at all? I commute to university and I can't afford to keep going; I am estranged from both parents so I don't really have anyone else to ask and I am on the brink of dropping out.

Thanks,
Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

Because applications and evidence are processed in date order we are unable to bring down timescales or fast track applications.

If you haven't already, I would advise checking with your university for any advice or short term support they may be able to offer.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending