Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Postgrad /When will my payments be schedule for? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Just finished my BA in july and started MA course late september and I am waiting on an approval after sending evidence last week - when should I expect payment approximately? Around what dates would I receive payment as my course has already started.

thank you.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoeytoday)
    Hey,

Just finished my BA in july and started MA course late september and I am waiting on an approval after sending evidence last week - when should I expect payment approximately? Around what dates would I receive payment as my course has already started.

thank you.
    Hi zoeytoday,

We'll submit the payment to your bank account once the application is fully approved and your university has sent confirmation of your registration.

This confirmation can take 24-48 hours to update on our payment system. Once it's updated we release the payment and it is clear in your bank account within 3-5 working days.

The remaining payments would be as they are on your payment schedule.

Regards,

Stuart

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.