The Student Room Group

police check for MV

this prolly doesnt belong in this thread but its hardly general and i thought you volunteers might be able to help...

im filling in a police check tomorrow for millenium volunteers, i was told to bring "national insurance number, bills, stuff like that". what IS 'stuff like that'?! how much should i take? do i need passports, bank statement and the lot?

sorry! my mv fieldworker is really vague!
Reply 1
From memory, for a CRB disclosure you will need you passport, birth certificate and an 'official' letter bearing your address.

You should be able to find out for sure from the CRB website.

Fx
Reply 3
Think its a passport, driving licence and 2 letters to prove our address.
it depends if you are applying for a standard or enhanced one as I remember.

I've had 2 enhanced ones and I think I took my p45, passport, bank statement, NI card, and birth certificate. I didn't need ALL these but I took a spare or two :smile:
Reply 5
I had a standard disclosure for volunteering a few months back and have just done my enhanced for medical school - both required the same documentation.
Reply 6
I got my enhanced paid for but you may have to pay. Plus be aware it took them 6 weeks to process mine and for it to come back to me and my employer so if you will need it soon get it in asap. :smile:

Yes it is somthing like 1 ID from the top list and 2 from the bottom.
Reply 7
Thank everyone, Ill take a nice selection to be sure. Thanks for the link Fluffy : )
Reply 8
Bring your driving license over as well to be sure.

Latest

Trending

Trending