Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Introduction first: I'm a fifty-year-old bloke, living in London. I left school a long time ago with essentially no qualifications. Taught myself Spanish, sat the GCSE as an external candidate, and then the A' Level same, and did a degree in it. Went to live in Spain for seven years, brought my wife and two daughters back to London to live.

My friend thinks I'm an 'eternal student'. Whether that means I have a thirst for learning, or I'm a scrounger, he has yet to say. Anyway, since getting back I've done an LLB with the Open Uni and am now working as a solicitor.

I sort of dropped maths a long time ago, but would love to do a BSc in maths and physics. So I bought the textbooks for MU123, the 'Discovering Mathematics' course at the Open University, and am working through those in my lunch breaks. So my question to the esteemed members of this site: is there anywhere I can buy/download TMA and CMA? I won't need them marked (of course!), but my other half is something of a mathetmatical genius, so she can do that for me.

Only entirely legal means requested, of course. Thank you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.