Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wondered how much caffeine is in your beverage of choice? Watch

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thespruce.com/caffeine-i...ea-cola-765276

This guide to the caffeine levels outlines how much caffeine is in colas,sodas,iced
    tea,starbucks coffee.
    I'm not really fond of coffee but when I need a fix I prefer decaf instant latte. What do you prefer?

ReputationRep:
    If people ever did genuinely wonder, I'm sure they'd have had the common sense to google it and find out already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnpolo)
    https://www.thespruce.com/caffeine-i...ea-cola-765276

This guide to the caffeine levels outlines how much caffeine is in colas,sodas,iced
    tea,starbucks coffee.
    I'm not really fond of coffee but when I need a fix I prefer decaf instant latte. What do you prefer?
    Either the info in the article is wrong or it differs in the UK because diet coke definitely has significantly more caffeine than the other Coca Cola varieties over here. That and ProPlus are how I got through two dissertations!

ReputationRep:
    Get that green tea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    If people ever did genuinely wonder, I'm sure they'd have had the common sense to google it and find out already.
    Yeah but when you post it in forum its easier to solve any queries 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    Either the info in the article is wrong or it differs in the UK because diet coke definitely has significantly more caffeine than the other Coca Cola varieties over here. That and ProPlus are how I got through two dissertations!

Espresso has the most caffeine content than any other coffee, 185mg but it's 1/8 the quantity(30ml) in a cafeteria than a regular coffee(237ml)
    Snapple iced tea has about the same caffeine as Coca Cola .😮 but no Snapple iced tea where I am.😞
    • Very Important Poster

Already knew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnpolo)
    Espresso has the most caffeine content than any other coffee, 185mg but it's 1/8 the quantity(30ml) in a cafeteria than a regular coffee(237ml)
    Snapple iced tea has about the same caffeine as Coca Cola .😮 but no Snapple iced tea where I am.😞
    You have the same amount of coke in a can/bottle no matter which type you get, so I'm not sure what you're saying...
    I think Snapple is just an American thing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.