Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Online 'graduate ability tests' - Mondelez International Finance Graduate Scheme Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I've successfully made it through to stage 4/5 of the process for the Finance Grad Scheme at Mondelez having passed online application/situational judgment tests/video interview, and have now been invited to take some 'graduate ability tests'. The next and final stage will be an assessment centre.

I will be sitting logical reasoning and numerical reasoning tests.

Could anyone who has done these tests before please give me a little guidance on how to prepare? Are the real ones anything like the practice tests on SHL?

Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=JME1993;74358356]Bump [/QUOTE
    The real test is close to the practice test.Although most times most people rarely finish the numerical test.Do you mind sharing the video interview questions?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=dpjt;74366888]
    (Original post by JME1993)
    Bump [/QUOTE
    The real test is close to the practice test.Although most times most people rarely finish the numerical test.Do you mind sharing the video interview questions?
    Ah really? I read from a lot of people on here that the real one is much harder than the practice ones, however I think they were for 'the big 4'. Do the tests differ dependent on company/scheme?

Have you applied?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.