Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i want to make this girl stop talking about me even though i clearly don't like her. Watch

Basically, long story short.

I used to have a crush on this girl at the start of the year and since a few weeks ago it's faded away. But ever since recently, she got my sc of my friends and started messaging me and i realised how crazy/weird she is. She started sending me memes and random messages and pictures of her zoomed in, etc and those kinds of stuff. The thing is, she also includes me in conversations she has in school and it isn't really bad but she just talks about me to her friends and she also has male friends, who also talk about me.

I don't like her anymore and the thing is she doesn't know that i even liked her (i only told like my closest 1 friend.) Now it's starting to get really annoying and she just like jokingly start saying things like i'm out of her league for no reason and everything but continues to randomly message me. It's really starting to get to me even though i don't like her. It's a lot of mixed signals and i dont want to fall for her again.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the last person in the world to be a feminist; but dude - what you're going through is basically what it's like to be a girl.

Pretty much every girl I know can't even get through the day because of the constant bing bing bing of social media, a hearty proportion of which is desperate flirting or dic kpics.

You just got to live with it.

Sounds to me like you used to like this girl, couldn't make anything happen, got over it. But now she's back and messaging you, you don't want to risk feeling rejected again, so you're telling yourself she's annoying you and she's weird, when really you don't want to get your hopes up.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Sounds to me like you used to like this girl, couldn't make anything happen, got over it. But now she's back and messaging you, you don't want to risk feeling rejected again, so you're telling yourself she's annoying you and she's weird, when really you don't want to get your hopes up.
    i've been talking to another girl... I'd rather continue talking to the new girl than her. And she is annoying me. She messaged me through the weirdest times especially when i'm busy. and half of the times i dunno what to reply with.

(Original post by Trinculo)
    I'm the last person in the world to be a feminist; but dude - what you're going through is basically what it's like to be a girl.

Pretty much every girl I know can't even get through the day because of the constant bing bing bing of social media, a hearty proportion of which is desperate flirting or dic kpics.

You just got to live with it.
    well it's really annoying. I'm thinking of just stop talking to her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    well it's really annoying. I'm thinking of just stop talking to her
    That's one solution.

Why don't you have sex with her to shut her up and then just ghost her.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.