Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guess the Language (TSR Pub Quiz 2017) Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    Language 10:
    Spoiler:
    Show

نیروهای داعش اکنون بر قسمتهایی شمال غربی سوریه را در تصرف خود دارند. آنها در فروردین ۱۳۹۴ تکریت مرکز استان صلاح*الدین را از دست دادند اما در اواخر اردیبهشت شهر رمادی مرکز استان انبار و پالمیرا در مرکز سوریه را اشغال کردند.

Spoiler:
    Show

arabic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    I don't see the point of cheating because like you don't win a prize or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty sure there's a small secret prize, also the cheater probably doesn't care about the prize and just wants everyone to think they are smart. Sorry to be talking about this lol. ;p

ReputationRep:
    It’s not Arabic. Could be Farsi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    arabic
    Fromage :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AxSirlotl)
    Is that your doggo in your profile picture? If so, you have a really coolio doggo
    Idk, I just saw this pic on Tumblr haha.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicsnowflake)
    Pretty sure there's a small secret prize, also the cheater probably doesn't care about the prize and just wants everyone to think they are smart. Sorry to be talking about this lol. ;p
    There is a prize for the overall winner over all 70 quizzes
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Just to say I've seen the comments about alternative methods to run quizzes.

Options were all considered before we started this, but can be looked at again for feasibility.

I'll respond in due course.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I've got no problem with it being discussed 😂 If people exist that try to cheat on their real exams and the like then of course there's going to be people who try to cheat on an online quiz
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    dfgdfgfdg
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    dfgdgdgf
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    cfgdfgdfdggg
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    o crap wrong1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuzzyB73)
    Haha, I've got no problem with it being discussed 😂 If people exist that try to cheat on their real exams and the like then of course there's going to be people who try to cheat on an online quiz
    ESPECIALLY online, where there is 0 trace of cheating other than editing wikipedia pages like Mr did.

ReputationRep:
    o crap wrong1
    LOL. I was wondering if you were okay.

ReputationRep:
    ESPECIALLY online, where there is 0 trace of cheating other than editing wikipedia pages like Mr did.
    Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that. That was comedy gold right there

ReputationRep:
    o crap wrong1
    Halloween one by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    o crap wrong1
    :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuzzyB73)
    Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that. That was comedy gold right there
    Wait someone got caught??

ReputationRep:
    dfgdfgfdg
    dfgdgdgf
    cfgdfgdfdggg
    o crap wrong1
    u ok there fren?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    u ok there fren?
    I'm a lost veggie pls halp

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.