The Student Room Group

A level choices???

.... a b c
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Annonomusxo
I know I want to do drama and theatre at a level I'm also thinking about doing film studies and media studies but I'm unsure about which other one to take.
I don't know what I want to do in the future but know these are the subjects I want to do at a level. Any ideas on another a level?
I was thinking about math but i know it's really hard and not sure if I want to do it and I was also thinking about psychology but I don't know.
I do art and photography at gcse right now.

Sound like awesome choices:smile:
I know it's so hard to choose. English and drama go well together...maybe consider English?
Do whatever you enjoy, as that's most important.
I study maths, music, music tech, mandarin and art for A level... I really enjoy Maths... So if you enjoy maths I would definitely recommend it... However it is a little harder than GCSE...
If you studied FSMQ maths... You would find it easier:smile: xxx
Reply 2
I'm doing higher maths at gcse right now and I like it but I don't know whether I would be able to do it at A Level , I'm currently predicted a grade 7. 😃
Original post by Annonomusxo
I'm doing higher maths at gcse right now and I like it but I don't know whether I would be able to do it at A Level , I'm currently predicted a grade 7. 😃

That's really good:smile: You'll be fine.
It's quite a big step up from GCSE but that's the same with all A Levels...

Quick Reply

Latest