Turn on thread page Beta

The Big Bang theory vs the young sheldon watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone is the fan of the Big Bang theory here??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by May-o2q)
    Anyone is the fan of the Big Bang theory here??
    Yes

What is your favourite episode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    Yes

What is your favourite episode?
    Heyyy.. the early episode are my favourite. I'd say those before season 8. I feel like the author is running out of things to talk about now and the show isn't very funny anymore but I still love all the characters, so I still watch it.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a fan of TBBT, but haven't seen Young Sheldon yet. Interested to see what it's like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klw18)
    I'm a fan of TBBT, but haven't seen Young Sheldon yet. Interested to see what it's like!
    I've seen episode 1, a bit disappointed since I expect it to be sth about sheldon when he was young, funny and all. But sadly, the show is just different..... will wait for the other episodes, cus I don't want to judge them based on the first episode yet. You should give it a go and please let me know how u find it.

Anw, who is your favourite character in TBBT?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.