Student_user258
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I think you can guess from the title that I’m extremely stressed. This is because I’m doing the new a level government and politics 2017 for aqa which is linear. Can someone who is also studying it show my some good websites or revision notes that I can use as the textbook I have is **** along with my teachers. Please please help, any resource would be fantastic.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Student_user258)
I think you can guess from the title that I’m extremely stressed. This is because I’m doing the new a level government and politics 2017 for aqa which is linear. Can someone who is also studying it show my some good websites or revision notes that I can use as the textbook I have is **** along with my teachers. Please please help, any resource would be fantastic.
Theres a brand new set of AQA A level politics revision books coming out from Oct 17- Jan 18, which may assist. If I was struggling then thats where some of my Christmas money would be going.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_pg...qid=1509412133
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (435)
56.13%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.87%

Watched Threads