The Student Room Group

My friend needs urgent help!!!!

My friend is currently doing BTEC national extended diploma in Business (equivalent to three A-levels), and he's worrying about University. He would like to do Business management. However, I looked up entry requirements for this course at various Universities and it says that they also require two A- levels along with the BTEC qualification (A* and A in the two A-levels). Is it crucial to have these two A-levels along with The BTEC qualifictaion? Or is the BTEC qualification enough on its own? Any other information will be given upon request. Any help is very much appreciated, Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Not at all, 95% of unis accept BTEC some people I know who did the Business BTEC got into incredible unis like UCL, Manchester and York, your friend is worrying over nothing, that is a very very rare case where they're asking for 2 extra A levels at A*A
No, i think your friend's good. my brother did a BTEC in Business and IT, and he got a place at Coventry and Aston
Original post by georgelagalle
My friend is currently doing BTEC national extended diploma in Business (equivalent to three A-levels), and he's worrying about University. He would like to do Business management. However, I looked up entry requirements for this course at various Universities and it says that they also require two A- levels along with the BTEC qualification (A* and A in the two A-levels). Is it crucial to have these two A-levels along with The BTEC qualifictaion? Or is the BTEC qualification enough on its own? Any other information will be given upon request. Any help is very much appreciated, Thank you :smile:

The posters above have you covered, but many universities accept BTEC Extended Diplomas. We ask for DDD for our Business & Management course.

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending