Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have recently joined McDonald's, I have been here for almost two moths now and I absolutely hate it! There's these two girls, my co-workers, who are forever bossing me about and attempting to get me into trouble. At McDonald's they advise you to take no more than 4 orders at a time, however they would often make me take more and attempt to embarrass me in front of customers, they would make me do all of hard work whilst whilst they just stood in the corner chatting and laughing amongst themselves. The weekend just gone I worked a morning shift and as I was coming back from getting extra cups from our rhe back I could see one of the girls messing about with my till, I was unsure what about what she'd done at first but it turnt out that she has deleted orders off of my screen. I had several customers complain to me that day causing my manger to pull me aside and yell at me. Is there any advice on how to deal with these two girls, as the managers seem to like them as they often praise them a lot?..

ReputationRep:
    Let your manager know what they are doing, in fact tell them to **** off.

ReputationRep:
    Complain to your manager and if they don't do anything, either try the regional/district manager or leave. People like those two girls won't get far in life with attitudes like that and you're much better off without the hassle.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.