Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How has October been for you? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    What have been the highlights and lowlights of this month for you?

For me -

Good
    *Halloween I love all things scary and spooky 
    *I got some new furniture and flooring for my flat
    *Had some great days out
    *Watched Fawlty Towers for the first time
    *Started watching Fargo TV show
    *Stranger Things 2
    *My mum is getting a giant African snail, calling him Gary of course lol

Not so good
    *My joint pain has been getting worse so I've been referred to hospital for tests. Doc is thinking its arthritis related to my psoriasis
    *I had a really bad cold/mild flu/horrible bug at the start of the month

Hope you all have a happy Halloween tomorrow my mum's snail gets delivered tomorrow

Paracosm - you know the drill

ReputationRep:
    I've had the flu for mpost of it (the proper flu, not a cold) so it's been a bit shite, to be honest. Been a couple of good gigs though, even though I had to behave myself cos I wasn't running at 100%.

ReputationRep:
    Same as every other month
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Horrible.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I got married and went on honeymoon, only bad part has been a couple of horrendous knee pain days which I m worried might happen again since I m really not myself if I have to take co codomal.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I got married and went on honeymoon, only bad part has been a couple of horrendous knee pain days which I m worried might happen again since I m really not myself if I have to take co codomal.
    How's married life? Doesn't feel any different, does it? months on and I still nearly call my husband my boyfriend instead

Awww hope the pain doesn't come back I don't like taking those meds either. They work well for pain but make me feel all spacey and weird :/
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    How's married life? Doesn't feel any different, does it? months on and I still nearly call my husband my boyfriend instead

Awww hope the pain doesn't come back I don't like taking those meds either. They work well for pain but make me feel all spacey and weird :/

Yeah, it's pretty much the same as it was before in most ways, i just keep forgetting to sign my name differently (I do love my name though, especially how it fits nicely on my driving licence) :P Yes i felt very spacey and kept making mistakes a work, it's frustrating because i have to be very careful with ibuprofen being asthmatic but that would normally stop the swelling.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    This month has ended for me by adding a new member to my family today, meet Gary He's a little baba atm but will grow up to be the size of a lemon in around a yr
    Name:  gary.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  239.6 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.