The Student Room Group

Feeling really broken

Feeling really sad and want to cry. I still love someone and I just don't know where I stand with him. I must sound so immature but I speak with a rush of feeling to my heart.

I'm not in the best of places these days, but I'm trying.

I hardly get any responses from him. Sure he could be busy, but if you want to, don't you make the time anyway? If things are going to work out we need to start having regular communication?

If someone loves you, won't they always love you?
Reply 1
Bump
Original post by Anonymous

People change
I think you need to move on. He clearly isn’t interested as, like you say, if you care about someone then you make time. Someone that loves you should never make you feel like this

Cut all communication, delete his number, have a good cry and get it all out, and then tell yourself that you are a beautiful person who deserves much much better than this
as you said, if they wanted to, they would try to save it
move on , it clear he doesn't care about u and never will
Feeling really sad and want to cry. I still love someone and I just don't know where I stand with him. I must sound so immature but I speak with a rush of feeling to my heart.

I hardly get any responses from him. Sure he could be busy, but if you want to, don't you make the time anyway? If things are going to work out we need to start having regular communication?

Hey. I know you much be having a hard time right now and I understand what you're going through. But at the end of the day, you are strong and you are beautiful.

Now you say your still in love with someone and you don't know where you stand in the relationship? What I suggest is you talk to the guy about where the relationship is at and I think its best to do this face to face or even on the phone. Through text messaging it can get a little complicated in my opinion.

And babe you don't sound immature! Of course your not immature having feelings for someone can bring a lot of emotion that it may be hard to handle and when you are going through stress and going through different emotions its best to speak to someone who can help give good advise and help you through what you are going through.

To answer your last question 'if someone loves, wont they always love you?'
Now I don't want to hurt your feeling or make you upset but a person can fall out of love. Not everyone will always love someone. Sometimes someone may love someone so much but that person may do or say something that they can never forgive and lose respect and fall out of love.(people may have different opinions and this is mine)

Now not everyone's relationship is perfect. I think you should really sort it out between yourselves and see where you think the relationship is heading. If he making you more upset, stressed, mixed emotions maybe he isnt the one? Idk babe. Im just trying to help not make you doubt anything. But he should make time for you. Everyone is busy yes, but they can still make time for someone.

In the meantime, try to relax stress and worrying isnt good. Try having a relaxing shower/bath, watch a movie with the family or anything that can give you a least a little break of everything.
Just take care of yourself!

I really hope this works.

x
Reply 7
[video="youtube;2-V8kYT1pvE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-V8kYT1pvE[/video]

Hey. I know you much be having a hard time right now and I understand what you're going through. But at the end of the day, you are strong and you are beautiful.

Now you say your still in love with someone and you don't know where you stand in the relationship? What I suggest is you talk to the guy about where the relationship is at and I think its best to do this face to face or even on the phone. Through text messaging it can get a little complicated in my opinion. And babe you don't sound immature! Of course your not immature having feelings for someone can bring a lot of emotion that it may be hard to handle and when you are going through stress and going through different emotions its best to speak to someone who can help give good advise and help you through what you are going through. To answer your last question 'if someone loves, wont they always love you?' Now I don't want to hurt your feeling or make you upset but a person can fall out of love. Not everyone will always love someone. Sometimes someone may love someone so much but that person may do or say something that they can never forgive and lose respect and fall out of love.(people may have different opinions and this is mine)

Now not everyone's relationship is perfect. I think you should really sort it out between yourselves and see where you think the relationship is heading. If he making you more upset, stressed, mixed emotions maybe he isnt the one? Idk babe. Im just trying to help not make you doubt anything. But he should make time for you. Everyone is busy yes, but they can still make time for someone. In the meantime, try to relax stress and worrying isnt good. Try having a relaxing shower/bath, watch a movie with the family or anything that can give you a least a little break of everything. Just take care of yourself!

I really hope this works. x
This happened to me, so many times, that I learnt... feelings are a luxury a woman cannot afford.
You have to learn not to give yourself away, only give teeny tiny chunks of yourself away. Otherwise the barstards get too comfortable and take advantage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending