Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My dad isn't the worst one but he is definitely in the top 20 he is the most annoying and most strict dad a person like me can have. Im only 12, almost a teenager and I am starting to think I will never get away from him, he just always being nosey and wanting to know what I am doing and always makes a HUGE argument about things that mostly have to do with me or my brother but he always acts like my little brother is the best son he will ever have and always blames things on me which is just tiering. Right now he is playing with my brother he is always being unfair by letting me have less time on certain things such as the playstation and making me do work like a slave and wants me to have the highest score on my work. I dont know if it has to do with his childhood or because of my big brother who has a bad education but overall he is just the worst he might not sound bad but really HE IS! I did not grow up in a poor country like him my mum isn't from a poor country be she knows how annoying he can be. Anyway thanks for listening.

ReputationRep:
    New dad? They're out of stock.
    You should speak with him. Have you already done that?

ReputationRep:
    Let me get this straight. You think your dad is one of the top 20 worst dads because:

- He takes an interest in your life
    - He spends time with your little brother
    - He doesn't let you waste your day on a game console
    - He makes you do chores
    - He wants you to do well in your school work

Huh.

ReputationRep:
    You mean thanks for reading

You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    I’m more interested in knowing if you’re actually 12. If so, you may be the youngest member on this site..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I’m more interested in knowing if you’re actually 12. If so, you may be the youngest member on this site..
    I wondered that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tejtheseconed)
    My dad isn't the worst one but he is definitely in the top 20 he is the most annoying and most strict dad a person like me can have. Im only 12, almost a teenager and I am starting to think I will never get away from him, he just always being nosey and wanting to know what I am doing and always makes a HUGE argument about things that mostly have to do with me or my brother but he always acts like my little brother is the best son he will ever have and always blames things on me which is just tiering. Right now he is playing with my brother he is always being unfair by letting me have less time on certain things such as the playstation and making me do work like a slave and wants me to have the highest score on my work. I dont know if it has to do with his childhood or because of my big brother who has a bad education but overall he is just the worst he might not sound bad but really HE IS! I did not grow up in a poor country like him my mum isn't from a poor country be she knows how annoying he can be. Anyway thanks for listening.
    more time I wanna get new parents! Cant wait to go uni and just do my thing.

ReputationRep:
    Such a spoiled kid!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Id like you to say that when they pass away too.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, I’ll be your new father.

ReputationRep:
    Build a secret lab and make one yourself.

skrt skrt
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Is your mum ready for me? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    12 year olds lol.

ReputationRep:
    OMG, what a horrible man he is to stop you from sitting around doing nothing when you should be learning how to do things and look after yourself so you don't end up living like an abandoned child when you move out. Definitely belongs up there in the top 20 worst dads of all time, which I presume includes men like Josef Fritzl and Mr McCann.

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes think that

ReputationRep:
    How thicc is your momma?

ReputationRep:
    sorry for the stupid thing I wrote that made me look like a spoiled brat. I just was really angry at my dad before and I just made my self look stupid.I wasn't really saying the things that are actually serious and instead said things I would of said if I was 9 year old. by the way sorry about what I wrote.Oh and by the way I AM 13 just a dumb mistake I made.

ReputationRep:
    Your dad doesn't sound as bad as mine, but I understand that little things like this can still make you feel bad, and as a 13 year old, I sympathise with you and I know that it can sometimes feel as though because we are young, people tend to minimise our problems. I also understand how you feel with the test thing, my dad always put so much pressure on me to do well on my tests and maintaining my grades. But when half term grades did come around, he would just say "you could do better", this really brought me down, because I always feel as though I try my hardest. He would also always make comments about my weight, and called me fat. He tried to make me literally cook, and clean up for him while i was meant to be staying there for a few days over the summer.
    But yeah, in this instance I think you should just talk to your dad about it, and hopefully he'll understand.
    Sorry, I needed to rant as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShortee786)
    Id like you to say that when they pass away too.
    That's a bit harsh and really mean. You're asking a 12 year old to imagine that their parents have died, and then imagine telling them that she'd like a new dad. She was obviously upset and wanted to vent, if you didn't want to say anything helpful then why did u say anything at all.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.