• Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    Hi all,

To make finding a currently active university rep on The Student Room nice and easily, this thread is a full list, sorted by region.

You can speak to university reps in their forum or here (in this thread) or by PM

You can speak to university reps on The Student Room to get support with your university application, with questions about open days, particular courses, making your decisions, clearing, getting ready for uni/ freshers. If you're a current student, you can also get support from university official accounts.

This is a two-part post - split by region:

• Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    And...

South of England

Anglia Ruskin University forum : rep: Official ARU Admissions Representative
    AECC University College forum : rep: AECC University College rep
    University of Bath forum : rep University of Bath
    University of Bedfordshire forum : rep University of Bedfordshire
    University of Brighton forum : rep University of Brighton
    University of Buckingham forum: The University of Buckingham
    Canterbury Christ Church University forum : rep Canterbury Christ Church University
    University of Chichester forum : rep University of Chichester
    University of Hertfordshire forum : rep University of Hertfordshire, David Trebus, Michelle Bieger
    Oxbridge Reps

Oxford

University of Oxford forum : reps BrasenoseAdm LMH OXFORD
    Not an official rep but is a CompSci Admissions Tutor: gavinlowe

Falmouth University forum: rep Falmouth University , Games AT: Falmouth Uni Games Academy (Computing)
    University of Gloucestershire forum: rep:University of Gloucestershire Official
    Oxford Brookes University forum: rep: Oxford Brookes University
    University of Reading forum: rep: UniofReading
    Plymouth University forum: rep: Plymouth University
    University of Portsmouth forum : rep University of Portsmouth
    Southampton Solent University forum : rep Southampton Solent Uni Student Ambassador
    University of Suffolk forum: rep: University of Suffolk Official Rep
    University of Surrey forum : rep University of Surrey
    University of East Anglia (UEA) forum : rep University of East Anglia

• Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello All,
    My name is Wendy, Student Ambassador at UCLan in Preston (North of England)
    I'm a second year policing student and here to answer any questions you have about studying at UCLan or what life is like up here.
    Looking forward to talking to some of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UCLan Ambassador)
    Hello All,
    My name is Wendy, Student Ambassador at UCLan in Preston (North of England)
    I'm a second year policing student and here to answer any questions you have about studying at UCLan or what life is like up here.
    Looking forward to talking to some of you
    Thanks for introducing yourself Wendy

Can I ask what made you chose UCLan? How did you find the university application process? Your experience will help others who are going through it now.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Figured i would also pop in and say hello. Any questions just give me a nudge, 2014 graduate and now a member of Aston's marketing team. We also have plenty of current students working on the rep account as Digital Ambassadors too if you don't want to speak to an old man like me.

Josh
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi all,

First of all, great thread! Great to meet you all.

Thought I would introduce myself - my name is Laura, I'm the Student Representative for the University of East Anglia (UEA) in the South of England. I studied BA History at UEA and graduated in 2015, and I'm now part of the Marketing team here at UEA. I'm here to answer any questions you might have on UEA - feel free to ping me a message anytime or ask a question on the UEA thread here.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hey!

Thanks for the tag! I represent University of Bath, in South of England. I can't wait to read all of your questions and don't hesitate to send a pm if that's easier for you. I'm a fresher, as well as a student ambassador for University of Bath and I am here to help you and tell you everything about my experience so far. Here you can have a look at all of the courses the university provides: http://www.bath.ac.uk/courses/

Also, you can always check out our forum where you can read answers to other questions that may be similar to yours: University of Bath

I'm studying Management with Marketing, which is a four year course with a placement. If you're interested in this subject and you want to find out more, feel free to quote me!

Elena

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I represent Falmouth University's Games Academy, though I am explicitly affiliated with the BSc(Hons) Computing for Games course where I'm involved in course coordination, applicant services, day-to-day teaching activities, and computer science education research. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I'm publishing research about game development for computing education and game-based learning at the moment.

Please feel welcome to reach out.

I'm happy to answer any questions about the institution, the department, the course, the application process, and related matters. I also have two student ambassadors on hand who can offer a student perspective and further insight into the student experience.

With Regards,
    Michael

ReputationRep:
    Hi all - thanks for the tag, I thought I'd introduce myself too! I'm a 2013 graduate from the University of Gloucestershire, now working in the marketing team. We're based in beautiful Gloucestershire, in the South West of England, with three campuses across Cheltenham and Gloucester. You can find out loads of information about our courses and accommodation, plus discover more about Gloucestershire on our website: www.glos.ac.uk

Feel free to drop me any questions about your possible future course, our relevant industry links and what career that might lead to, or accommodation and what life is like living here, then simply ask away here or on our forum: University of Gloucestershire. We also like talking about student food, avoiding freshers flu and fancy dress costumes!

Every university wants you to find the best course and the best town/city for YOU, so don't hesitate to ask us loads of questions to find out what studying at each uni is really like!

Looking forward to hearing from you
    Lesley

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.