Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m a Muslim girl dating a white non Muslim my parents don’t know because if they knew they’d disown me and I’d bring shame to my entire family. I always feel a bit guilty but I know loads of people do it. Baring in mind I’m 16 should I be worrying about the future with him and how do I stop worrying so much. i am not religious btw but my family are.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Don't worry.
    Could you elaborate? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iinsomniac)
    Could you elaborate? X
    Don't worry about it otherwise you will overload yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Don't worry about it otherwise you will overload yourself.
    its hard not to worry what do i tell myself to just stop worrying so much x

ReputationRep:
    If you have a halal relationship you will InshaAllah have a long and joyous relationship. U are feeling guilt because you know it is against ur religion- dont use the excuse u loads of people do it, doesnt make it right.
    Instead of worrying about the future with him, worry about your future after this short life- and ur relationship with god. May Allah guide u. Ameen.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N/A IS THE NAME)
    If you have a halal relationship you will InshaAllah have a long and joyous relationship. U are feeling guilt because you know it is against ur religion- dont use the excuse u loads of people do it, doesnt make it right.
    Instead of worrying about the future with him, worry about your future after this short life- and ur relationship with god. May Allah guide u. Ameen.
    i'm not religious.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, you should be ashamed that you are doing this when in the folds of the religion
    Secondly, you shagged him yet? Any specific positions your give a shout out to like the wheelbarrow, reverse tombsone piledriver?

ReputationRep:
    Tell your parents. You will have to, so why don't put if off. I know that that doesn't sound like the best advice but honestly, it's a very difficult situation. You must remember that this is your life, and your parents must respect that as well as there being nothing wrong in dating. It's tricky, so best wishes, but in the end it will be fine - your parents will accept it, even if it's a change for them.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.