0%
    talk to him
    100.00%
    ignore him
    0%
    meet someone else
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Basically, my friend was meant to be getting with this guy, they had know each other for about 4 years nearly 5 although have been friends for about 2 years. They have been really close last year especially and would always talk and walk with each other, however have had gaps in their kind of relationship, although never officially dating or called it that, but did talk then didn't. She had a 2 week fling with this other guy during Easter when nobody saw each other as it was a holiday. Until they started to talk again and got closer and closer, however he had never asked her out until now. She has always been talking to me about him, and saying shes not happy with whats happening. As they have recently stopped talking confidently to each other and lost the closeness they had for no reason. This had happened over the summer and now we are near Halloween soon Christmas. This guy had seemed to be very into her, and acted like he really liked her and would speak about her to his friends, so you would think he wouldnt give up on anything and would actually try and out in effort like she did her best. Until, since the last 2 weeks they havent been the best they used to be and slowely having little arguments, and she has felt very down and not happy. She has started to have bad thoughts about everything, thinking she should of left this entire thing since he had snogged another girl at a night out infront of her and kissed a girl she known not long after, and she still stayed by him. Its just confusing because he acts so different in person to her and on messages unlike he used to. She has started t notice that he pays a lot more attention to a lot of girls, she knows these girls, and some she doesn't know that well. But seems to flirt with them and i have seen it as well. She had started to tel me that she was worried about it , saying he is around girls all the time and even invites them other too his and he goes to there house. She had noticed him walking home with girls and guys until she saw him walking home with his ex girlfriend, and seemed very close.. she saw them look at her and quickly walk away aroung the corner in the wrong direction and hid down there and stood right next to eachother looking in eachothers eyes, s they noticed he looking at them, although my friend look them up and down and turned around and kept walking in disgust and sadness. she said to me that day that she knew she wasnt just imagining things and that she was sure that they were getting closer again and wanted to get together. But she isnt positive because she hasnt spoke to him about it as cant get in contact as no internet to message. Do u think shes just over thinking things? or is right? what to do anything to say...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelsearoberts__)
    Basically, my friend was meant to be getting with this guy, they had know each other for about 4 years nearly 5 although have been friends for about 2 years. They have been really close last year especially and would always talk and walk with each other, however have had gaps in their kind of relationship, although never officially dating or called it that, but did talk then didn't. She had a 2 week fling with this other guy during Easter when nobody saw each other as it was a holiday. Until they started to talk again and got closer and closer, however he had never asked her out until now. She has always been talking to me about him, and saying shes not happy with whats happening. As they have recently stopped talking confidently to each other and lost the closeness they had for no reason. This had happened over the summer and now we are near Halloween soon Christmas. This guy had seemed to be very into her, and acted like he really liked her and would speak about her to his friends, so you would think he wouldnt give up on anything and would actually try and out in effort like she did her best. Until, since the last 2 weeks they havent been the best they used to be and slowely having little arguments, and she has felt very down and not happy. She has started to have bad thoughts about everything, thinking she should of left this entire thing since he had snogged another girl at a night out infront of her and kissed a girl she known not long after, and she still stayed by him. Its just confusing because he acts so different in person to her and on messages unlike he used to. She has started t notice that he pays a lot more attention to a lot of girls, she knows these girls, and some she doesn't know that well. But seems to flirt with them and i have seen it as well. She had started to tel me that she was worried about it , saying he is around girls all the time and even invites them other too his and he goes to there house. She had noticed him walking home with girls and guys until she saw him walking home with his ex girlfriend, and seemed very close.. she saw them look at her and quickly walk away aroung the corner in the wrong direction and hid down there and stood right next to eachother looking in eachothers eyes, s they noticed he looking at them, although my friend look them up and down and turned around and kept walking in disgust and sadness. she said to me that day that she knew she wasnt just imagining things and that she was sure that they were getting closer again and wanted to get together. But she isnt positive because she hasnt spoke to him about it as cant get in contact as no internet to message. Do u think shes just over thinking things? or is right? what to do anything to say...
    I think that she should talk to him and confront him about all the stuff thats worrying her - that way it can be settled between the both of them and once she knows the truth she can relax. Also she should try not to think about him and try to not let the fact he is seeing other girls affect her - he clearly doesn't seem worth her time

ReputationRep:
    paragraphing is poor

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.