Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most likely only going to download some social media apps like Snapchat and Instagram and the sort, one or two games and a bunch of photos in camera roll (but most of them will be saved through Snapchat). The only other option is 128gb and that's an extra 100 quid

ReputationRep:
    I have a 64GB 6S. Carphone Warehouse had a deal on a few months back where the 64GB was price locked to the same price as the 32GB. Might be worth checking out as I've already used up 35GB in a few months.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should be fine - I survived using a 16gb iPhone 6 for 2 and a half years for the same use as what you'll be doing. I did have to upload all my pictures to my MacBook a few times though but you probably won't have to do that with a 32gb one.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.