Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just like his presidential bid was supposedly finished on so many occasions.

Of course the media coverage is overwhelmingly negative about Trump. Just like it was before the election, when it kept telling us that Trump had no chance, and then he won...
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    Yeah, just like his presidential bid was supposedly finished on so many occasions.

Of course the media coverage is overwhelmingly negative about Trump. Just like it was before the election, when it kept telling us that Trump had no chance, and then he won...
    You really should read the thread AlexanderHam linked to. https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...88111880417280 It outlines clearly why Trump is finished. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional. At this point, it's just a waiting game - the end is coming.

ReputationRep:
    And you're the one who decided this, have you?
    Manafort - He's charged with improper wiring to Ukraine 11 years ago

Papadopolous - He lied about a lot, the extent of which from the articles I've read doesn't seem clear. He's probably going to be charged with obstruction or perjury, maybe both (?)

Gates - Also unrelated to the case.

So right now as I said at the start of the case is the following:
    I'm waiting for evidence. Papadopolous is interesting, but I'm not entirely sure the extent to which this reaches, ergo I'm not going to make ridicules hot takes on it like the OP.

Edit:
    Also, lets assume that there was russian collusion of the campaign staff, for the sake of argument. I'm not thoroughly convinced that Donald Trump is even intelligent enough to correctly follow such a scheme without blurting it out to twitter first.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    What'll be hilarious is if at the end of this Trump is clear and it's Clinton getting dragged under by the Steele dossier
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    You really should read the thread AlexanderHam linked to. https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...88111880417280 It outlines clearly why Trump is finished. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional. At this point, it's just a waiting game - the end is coming.
    I remain unconvinced.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    What'll be hilarious is if at the end of this Trump is clear and it's Clinton getting dragged under by the Steele dossier
    Why would she?

It's hilarious that you entertain that as a possibility. Here's a reality check for you: Hillary Clinton has not done anything wrong. If she had broken any laws at all she would be in jail by now. Trump and the Republican-controlled Congress didn't let Hillary off out of the kindness of their hearts, they have nothing on her.

(Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    I remain unconvinced.
    Then nothing will convince you. :facepalm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Since we don't want to split off discussion on the same topic, let's keep it confined to the first thread created on the story: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5025850

Thanks guys :yy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.