Well thank you guys Watch

This discussion is closed.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Ah tis that a computer sciency type course? I have been working as an ICT Support Officer for local government for the past three years; just getting out of the IT industry! hehe
Yes and i'm very happy and satisfied with the final outcome. It is a multi disciplinary degree combining networking, internet science, the internet, discrete mathematics, IT, computing, electronics, accountancy, business management

Yours is 3 years right?
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYaABBB)
Yes and i'm very happy and satisfied with the final outcome. It is a multi disciplinary degree combining networking, internet science, the internet, discrete mathematics, IT, computing, electronics, accountancy, business management

Yours is 3 years right?
Yeah my Human Bio course is three years.

Working with computers is fine; the problem is that more often the end users are more often than not thick as pig s**t!! lol. The amount of people who reported that their computer is broken when in fact they had'nt plugged it in is incredible! That's why I quit my job to go to university lol.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
Yeah my Human Bio course is three years.

Working with computers is fine; the problem is that more often the end users are more often than not thick as pig s**t!! lol. The amount of people who reported that their computer is broken when in fact they had'nt plugged it in is incredible! That's why I quit my job to go to university lol.
Hehe I know exactly what you mean...... quite interesting for your sudden change, in a way tis a bit like me with my previous preference....... Why change from IT to become a Doctor? Did you realise one day that that is what you wanted to do?
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYaABBB)
Hehe I know exactly what you mean...... quite interesting for your sudden change, in a way tis a bit like me with my previous preference....... Why change from IT to become a Doctor? Did you realise one day that that is what you wanted to do?
No I always wanted to be a doctor. My plan was to take a year out and then save some money. The problem is that when you do that it is easy to get used to having the money and I moved in with a load of mates and so uni kept being postponed. This year though I decided that I need to go and try to fulfil my ambition before I get too old!! (since mine is a 8 year route! lol). I'll be 29-30 when I qualify! :eek:
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
No I always wanted to be a doctor. My plan was to take a year out and then save some money. The problem is that when you do that it is easy to get used to having the money and I moved in with a load of mates and so uni kept being postponed. This year though I decided that I need to go and try to fulfil my ambition before I get too old!! (since mine is a 8 year route! lol). I'll be 29-30 when I qualify! :eek:
Tis just a few years later than everyone else, nothing wrong with that I was going to take a year out but then thought better of it. I'll qualify at 21-22 and work my way up to be successful and be satisfied and happy with my job and earn lots of money, like my parents and grandparents Keep the tradition going hehe.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
18.96%
No (590)
60.14%
Not really bothered about them (205)
20.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise