Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone completed the LNAT TEST and if so how challenging is it and would should i be prepared for

ReputationRep:
    Did mine on 19th October, essay part wasn't as hard as I thought, multiple choice was roughly same difficulty as practice tests I did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryGuy1998)
    Did mine on 19th October, essay part wasn't as hard as I thought, multiple choice was roughly same difficulty as practice tests I did

Im guessing that you got the practice tests from the LNAT Website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britney123)
    Im guessing that you got the practice tests from the LNAT Website
    Yep and I bought a few books with a load of practice questions in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryGuy1998)
    Yep and I bought a few books with a load of practice questions in
    Ohhhh where did you get the book from please?

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh where did you get the book from please?
    Go to the website of any large book retailer (e.g. Waterstones, WH Smith) or Amazon, and search for variations of 'LNAT preparation'.

For instance, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mastering-N...s+test+for+law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohanGRK)
    Go to the website of any large book retailer (e.g. Waterstones, WH Smith) or Amazon, and search for variations of 'LNAT preparation'.

For instance, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mastering-N...s+test+for+law
    ohh alright thank you very much
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone completed the LNAT TEST and if so how challenging is it and would should i be prepared for
    Hi Britney!

We actually have a lot of articles about the LNAT and how you can prepare - for free! They are written by current law students and lawyers, take a look at some:

LNAT Overview
    LNAT Success Series: How to Ace Your LNAT Essay Plan
    LNAT Success Series: How to Answer the LNAT Questions
    LNAT Essay: Top 6 Tips

I hope these help - good luck!

The Lawyer Portal

ReputationRep:
    I did 3 practice books, and they really helped for MCQ. For essays I actually didn't revise at all, but I was lucky that the question I chose was an essay I did in school the day before. I would say, MCQ get used to the style, and for the essay, read up on current events so you can add it to your essay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k4yleyh4u00)
    I did 3 practice books, and they really helped for MCQ. For essays I actually didn't revise at all, but I was lucky that the question I chose was an essay I did in school the day before. I would say, MCQ get used to the style, and for the essay, read up on current events so you can add it to your essay.
    Hey, what essay questions did you get??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.