OP chose such a bad image of her xD

Name:  MK.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  16.1 KB
    Attachment 700042700046
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm curious because she's got a stunning face but has a small butt/boobs, so in this instance does face overide body.
    Opinions from guys and girls welcome
    She doesn't do much at all for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE 9)
    She's pretty but someone like Adriana Lima I find more beautiful as she's more exotic
    For a white girl Mila is exotic but compared to Brown and African and Latina women hell no right? 😄

ReputationRep:
    I've had prettier school teachers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    I've had prettier school teachers
    This is the thing about celebrities, there's sooo many women and girls out there who are just as pretty as celebs but obviously can't spend that much money and time maintaining themselves.
    Think about when everyone was raving over Cheryl Cole but actually she looked way different before she got famous and had all that surgery and probably about 3 hours of pampering everyday if not more.
    I love the saying 'not ugly just broke' lol

For a white girl Mila is exotic but compared to Brown and African and Latina women hell no right? 😄
    Their pretty, I find latina and middle eastern girls (totally not biased) prettier than white girls, african girls most of the time have really nice skin and they age well, so yeah their pretty too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banoffeee)
    This is the thing about celebrities, there's sooo many women and girls out there who are just as pretty as celebs but obviously can't spend that much money and time maintaining themselves.
    Think about when everyone was raving over Cheryl Cole but actually she looked way different before she got famous and had all that surgery and probably about 3 hours of pampering everyday if not more.
    She looked different but was still so cute like such a cutie

ReputationRep:
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    She looked different but was still so cute like such a cutie
    True her lil cheeks were cute, she was a natural beauty, but you know what I mean, that level of richness allows you to become tantalizing

ReputationRep:

Lol pretty much she looked like a chavvy orphan 🙊

Their pretty, I find latina and middle eastern girls (totally not biased) prettier than white girls, african girls most of the time have really nice skin and they age well, so yeah their pretty too
    Lol...African girls have nice figures and bodies too though ya know. And I find Brown Latinas like Brazilians excellent lol mostly because people think I'm south American.

Lol...African girls have nice figures and bodies too though ya know. And I find Brown Latinas like Brazilians excellent lol mostly because people think I'm south American. [/QUOTE]
    Yh I agree, I personally think white girls are overrated, but you may not think that, just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    Lol pretty much she looked like a chavvy orphan 🙊

Lol...African girls have nice figures and bodies too though ya know. And I find Brown Latinas like Brazilians excellent lol mostly because people think I'm south American.
    I have a specific liking for black black skin where it looks so lustrous and sparkling. It's like marble sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Adriana lima is more attractive for me maybe because she looks slightly my type but Mila Kunis is also very attractive and she is quite clever so maybe that's a bonus.... Although for a relationship, you have to go beyond looks and look deeper so mila kunis for me .

Wow so most guys chose face over body

ReputationRep:
    Yh I agree, I personally think white girls are overrated, but you may not think that, just my opinion
    🙊

I have a specific liking for black black skin where it looks so lustrous and sparkling. It's like marble sometimes.
    Lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    Although for a relationship, you have to go beyond looks and look deeper so mila kunis for me .
    Okay well if you're sure you're ready for a relationship with Mila Kunis, I'll just give her a call and let her know you're available for her.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Okay well if you're sure you're ready for a relationship with Mila Kunis, I'll just give her a call and let her know you're available for her.
    I did but she said she's busy. maybe later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Her face is waaay too busy
    picky much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.