Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you find Mila Kunis attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    shes perfect

and that attachment isnt mila kunis

(Original post by amaraub)
    shes perfect

and that attachment isnt mila kunis
    It wasn't supposed to be Mila Kunis, it was Emma Watson, and yh she is pretty, it's weird because some people said I look like her, dunno :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It wasn't supposed to be Mila Kunis, it was Emma Watson, and yh she is pretty, it's weird because some people said I look like her, dunno :dontknow:
    well i guess we'll never know

ReputationRep:
    ChickenMadness and eden3
    She's beautiful just look at this pic of her 😍
    Attachment 700108
    can't tell if thats meant to be a joke or serious lol

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    can't tell if thats meant to be a joke or serious lol
    Nah, bruv man's lying, she's butters

ReputationRep:
    shes peng but i dont think body is a factor in attractiveness .. like someone could have huge boobs/bum or a bloody 12 pack but if their face is minging its a NO from me, but i can still find people attractive even if theyre a little bit too pudgy or flat chested or whatever if their face is nice

ReputationRep:
    I agree adriana lima is way prettier though
    Attachment 700012
    Adriana Lima is possibly the most beautiful woman in the world. It's a harsh comparison and I think Mila Kunis is hot.

she is defo attractive.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    She is definitely attractive.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    She's ok but I don't know her. Just by looks alone, I can't determine how attractive I find someone. As soon as you get to know them, you either find them attractive or you don't (and I mean physically attractive). Most likely, I won't find her attractive 'cos she'd be extremely popular with men in general ('cos of her stardom but also 'cos of her looks) and I prefer low profile girls. But I don't know, maybe we'd click 'cos she's probably funny and intelligent.

I hate saying those things 'cos it sounds like I'm a big deal or smth. So just to be clear; I'm in many ways a loser and boring AF. I have a narrow range of interests which girls rarely find "exciting". I'm not a looker at all and I am not easy to get along with (ALL the girls I've been involved with in the past believed I was difficult to communicate with and basically a bit distant/tinge of an *******). So, don't quote me to tell me I am arrogant, it's not that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.