Marriage Watch

AT94
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I'm a Muslim girl who is from a Muslim fsmily. I have been going out win a white boy for a while now he has converted and is now a Muslim. My family who are muslim dont want us to work because they think it's shameful and it won't kast. We want to have a nikkah but my family are in the fence and wint agree. My uncle and auntie are okay with us but i know it's going to be hard. What can we do
al_mohajer
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would say wait for sometime. If he just converted, then wait & see. So You will not rush things out & you deliver a msg to your family that you thought much about this.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AT94
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
It's been a while since he has converted. He is following is all properly and we are doing it together. We are resdy to get married. With this I put money with him for a house for us both and my family think it's wrong and want the money back from him. This is one reason why my family dont approve. But he has sorted out so much but my family dont think it's right and is shameful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (28)
25.93%
No - I got the required grades (66)
61.11%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (14)
12.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise