The Student Room Group

Ukvoltaire's Year 12 A-Level GYG Thread 2017-2018

Scroll to see replies

*Forgot to post this yesterday!

Day 6: Sunday 5th November 2017 (New timetable finished)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I finally finished making my timetable.

Here is the new updated timetable:
done.PNG

As you can see, it looks much better, with breaks and a good amount of revision time each day. I did my Maths Homework today and just took a rest today. Unfortunately this will be the 3rd short post in a row! Really sorry!

INTERESTING FACT: Did you know that the Spanish National anthem has NO WORDS/LYRICS!!

Thank you for reading if you have and I will be back tomorrow with another GYG post.

Goodbye!

Day 7: Monday 6th November 2017 (New week!)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I had 3 frees and double maths. At home I revised chemistry and relaxed!
Here is a screenshot of what I was revising:
Capture.PNG

It is the bonding section of AQA.

INTERESTING FACT: It takes more calories to eat a celery than the celery has itself.

Thank you for reading if you have and I will be back tomorrow with another GYG post.

Goodbye!
(edited 6 years ago)
Day 8: Tuesday 7th November 2017 (Short posts only from now on)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I had 4 frees today! I revised maths and I got my dates for my exams.
They are:
- Maths Test 1: 22/11/17
- Maths Test 2: 27/11/17
- Biology Test: 30/11/17
- Chemistry Test: 27/11/17

So my posts will be very short from now on so can focus on revision. I will make sure this daily blog keeps going though.

INTERESTING FACT: 0! = 1

Goodbye!
Day 9: Wednesday 8th November 2017 (Test date changed!)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and my chemistry test date has now been changed to 29/11/17 so that is good. I revised biology today as well as working on my biology homework and I also done my maths homework.

INTERESTING FACT: Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!

Goodbye!
Day 10: Thursday 9th November 2017 (Permeability experiment!)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I did an interesting experiment on the permeability of the cell membrane. I came home and did my maths homework.

INTERESTING FACT: 1 is not a prime number.

Goodbye!

Day 11: Friday 10th November 2017 (Two experiments!)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I did an two more experiments today. They were titration and rate of reaction. I came home and revised biology.

INTERESTING FACT: Pluto was officially became a 'dwarf planet' in 2006.

Goodbye!
(edited 6 years ago)

Day 12: Saturday 11th November 2017 (Happy Remembrance Day!)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I did a bit of my Maths Homework .

INTERESTING FACT: World War 1 ended on 11th November 1918.

Goodbye!
(edited 6 years ago)
Hey. I love your thread. Just wondered if you could have a look at my thread.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5044718#primary_content
You are actually so organised and I'm just like dead...
Original post by sturdy swifter
You are actually so organised and I'm just like dead...

I wish I really was organised! Even though I created a timetable, I still find it hard to stick to it and follow it. Your thread is good too!
Day 13: Sunday 12th November 2017 (Getting organised again)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I did a bit of my Maths Homework . Also I am getting more organised now.

INTERESTING FACT: Google was found in 1998

Goodbye!

Day 14: Monday 13th November 2017 (Did some revision)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I did some Chemistry Revision. Exams are nearing soon.

INTERESTING FACT: Youtube was found in 2005.

Goodbye!
(edited 6 years ago)
Day 15: Tuesday 14th November 2017 (Did some more revision)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I did my Chemistry and maths homework. Exams are nearing soon.

INTERESTING FACT: The IPhone X came out in 2017.

Goodbye!
Day 16: Wednesday 15th November 2017 (Timetable updated once again)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and here is my updated timetable with a few changes.
Timetable.PNG

So as you see, I made sure I had breaks as soon as I came home from school, so that I don't feel tired.

INTERESTING FACT: Only 7 medical universities require BMAT!

Goodbye!

Day 17: Thursday 16th November 2017 (Quite ill today)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I didn't go school today, because I was very ill with a bad cold. However today I still managed to do my biology homework.

INTERESTING FACT: BMAT exams usually happen around September or November.

Goodbye!
Reply 35
voltaire , i got a warning :frown:
Original post by jyai
voltaire , i got a warning :frown:

Oh, unlucky.
Reply 37
bruh, someone is on my case
Day 18: Friday 17th November 2017 (Learnt how to play Bridge)

Hey everyone, it's Ukvoltaire and I did some maths revision. At school I went to this club and learnt how to play card game called bridge.

INTERESTING FACT: The first known stapler was made in the 18th century in France.

Goodbye!
Original post by jyai
bruh, someone is on my case

Like who?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending