Crushing on someone's boyfriend Watch

Jmonay
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Not sure if I'm being delusional or what anyway, I follow this girl on my Twitter page I know of her but she doesn't know me. We're from the same state but different borough but I'm crushing on her boyfriend that's from Switzerland he looks good . But I'm at the point where I don't like the girl at all I actually despise the relationship. She's even six yrs older then him and he's my age I think he's too young for her . But I know all of this through social media . So I don't know if this is ok for me to feel this way smh..
Avaia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well...Feeling all this over a relationship you only know about over Twitter is kinda insane...yeah :/

Maybe you should just unfollow them and try to move on
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Avaia)
Well...Feeling all this over a relationship you only know about over Twitter is kinda insane...yeah :/

Maybe you should just unfollow them and try to move on
Yes, I agree. You only like this guy because of the way that he looks, you don't know his personality or how he is in real life. Why are you jealous? Stop looking at their social media if it makes you feel this way.
Avaia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
Yes, I agree. You only like this guy because of the way that he looks, you don't know his personality or how he is in real life. Why are you jealous? Stop looking at their social media if it makes you feel this way.
Exactly ^ An extreme example, but he could be a literal serial killer or abusive or just an a**hole
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i'm gonna help u out here , NO , leave them alone
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Get a life.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads