Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I never manage to talk to my crush :( Watch

The only time I see him is leaving my politics class, the sixth form is so big and we never see eachother. Even when we walk out of class together, we quickly depart into our separate friendship groups. I cant ask him to study together either. Any advice?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Maybe try talk to him on snapchat and start a streak? That way you guyz would be in contact every day :P

ReputationRep:
    steal on of his books then say u found it somewhere (in the same building as one of his classes) then start conversation from there

ReputationRep:
    Talk online? Set up a study group? ...old but, accidentally bump into him on the way out xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    steal on of his books then say u found it somewhere (in the same building as one of his classes) then start conversation from there
    Not a good idea lmao. The risk of getting caught or someone seeing you is too great. You don't want to have trust issues after all.

(Original post by S.H.Rahman)
    Maybe try talk to him on snapchat and start a streak? That way you guyz would be in contact every day :P
    I don’t have him on Snapchat, I haven’t even had time to ask him his username as I barely see him

(also this might sound dumb but i kinda want him to ask for MY Snapchat as some sort of confirmation that he does actually care that I exist)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.H.Rahman)
    Not a good idea lmao. The risk of getting caught or someone seeing you is too great. You don't want to have trust issues after all.
    true that

(Original post by Avaia)
    Talk online? Set up a study group? ...old but, accidentally bump into him on the way out xD
    I might actually try that, only problem is he literally runs out of the lesson before I can even pack my stuff away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I might actually try that, only problem is he literally runs out of the lesson before I can even pack my stuff away!
    Try to sit near him, smile at him in class, try to catch his attention, eat lunch with him

omg ive experienced this before and it was really hard to make a conversation or keep eye contact. My advice always smile at them whenever you pass them or something or ask them for help or give them some help. That’s literally all I can think of! Good luck 👍🏽

(Original post by Anonymous)
    omg ive experienced this before and it was really hard to make a conversation or keep eye contact. My advice always smile at them whenever you pass them or something or ask them for help or give them some help. That’s literally all I can think of! Good luck 👍🏽
    Thank you! I’ll try, it doesnt help that we sit miles away from eachother in class!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.