Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Heya guys, want to ask for any recommendations on current MMORPG's. I've spent around 60% of my gaming time on 2 MMORPG's (by aeria lol) but that was an eternity ago and I want to get back into the genre as some of my best moments online have been on them though I've seen that this year has been pretty disappointing for them especially one which one of my old online friends recommended being a P2W mess. Has anyone got any that they would recommend that are very much alive (minus WoW) or know of any upcoming ones because the MMO sites and YT channels are unhelpful af.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Elder Scrolls Online is definitely worth checking out, especially with the new playing housing system they recently introduced.

Crowfall is currently in development, but if you like MMO and Game of Thrones then you're going to love Crowfall

Ashes of Creation is another pre-alpha MMORPG, there's nothing really unique about it, but I like how you can build your own in any plot of land on the map. So if you're an early user then you'd get the best spot.

ReputationRep:
    EVE
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Mystelle)
    Elder Scrolls Online is definitely worth checking out, especially with the new playing housing system they recently introduced.

Crowfall is currently in development, but if you like MMO and Game of Thrones then you're going to love Crowfall

Ashes of Creation is another pre-alpha MMORPG, there's nothing really unique about it, but I like how you can build your own in any plot of land on the map. So if you're an early user then you'd get the best spot.
    I decided on playing FF14 between our posts. Seen it everywhere on top MMO lists and a uni mate gave some info on it, also turned out a old online friend is playing it as well.

ReputationRep:
    Elder Scrolls is worth to try, been playing it since the beginning, haven't stopped.

ReputationRep:
    EVE is great

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.