MMORPG recommendations? Watch

Vikingninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Heya guys, want to ask for any recommendations on current MMORPG's. I've spent around 60% of my gaming time on 2 MMORPG's (by aeria lol) but that was an eternity ago and I want to get back into the genre as some of my best moments online have been on them though I've seen that this year has been pretty disappointing for them especially one which one of my old online friends recommended being a P2W mess. Has anyone got any that they would recommend that are very much alive (minus WoW) or know of any upcoming ones because the MMO sites and YT channels are unhelpful af.
Mystelle
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
Elder Scrolls Online is definitely worth checking out, especially with the new playing housing system they recently introduced.

Crowfall is currently in development, but if you like MMO and Game of Thrones then you're going to love Crowfall

Ashes of Creation is another pre-alpha MMORPG, there's nothing really unique about it, but I like how you can build your own in any plot of land on the map. So if you're an early user then you'd get the best spot.
Dheorl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
EVE
Vikingninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Mystelle)
Elder Scrolls Online is definitely worth checking out, especially with the new playing housing system they recently introduced.

Crowfall is currently in development, but if you like MMO and Game of Thrones then you're going to love Crowfall

Ashes of Creation is another pre-alpha MMORPG, there's nothing really unique about it, but I like how you can build your own in any plot of land on the map. So if you're an early user then you'd get the best spot.
I decided on playing FF14 between our posts. Seen it everywhere on top MMO lists and a uni mate gave some info on it, also turned out a old online friend is playing it as well.
ChooseNothing
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Elder Scrolls is worth to try, been playing it since the beginning, haven't stopped.
romsharkk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
EVE is great
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.52%
No (459)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (157)
20.77%

Watched Threads