Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

New to TSR and thought of a great way to introduce ourselves on TSR, by doing some icebreakers and ask cool questions (+ maybe have some long conversation about... Life and the ilk lol).. so anyone up for it?

Nice to meet you beautiful people, the names Ghaz

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeah im new here too and that sounds fun. Im still not too sure about how all of this works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PassionfruitKiwi)
    Hey yeah im new here too and that sounds fun. Im still not too sure about how all of this works
    Sounds by your username that you are a guy, yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghazzy21)
    Sounds by your username that you are a guy, yes?
    Haha sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    Gwed then, you start.

ReputationRep:
    hey, name's Mat.

What's the icebreaker then?

ReputationRep:
    My name is Alex, I'm new too! So, where is this icebreaker?

ReputationRep:
    Wait are we meant to come up with the icebreakers ourselves?

ReputationRep:
    Here's a cheesy icebreaker to start with.. rhyme your name with 2 things you like (fruits and veg only) - let's see what you guys get 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys can I join????
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm Lilt, at least, I am on here. Wildlife Biology, just started - spend most of my time at John Dalton so far. Or that other place. Near the library. Staying in Victoria Point accommodation, fancy stuff but it's a pain in the ass 30ish minute walk to and from uni. Not the biggest woe, of course, place is really nice. In anime society (Because my friends are in it, I'm not a weeb, I swear) just joined Biology society and I've managed to fail to show up to a single meeting for Medieval society. And that's a basic introduction.

What else, misc stuff - hmm. I write, am currently trying to start designing a costume for cosplay. I've never cosplayed, never even been to comicon or a convention, it just looks fun and I'm impulsive. Aaaand I'll probably post again later. Also, I'm a guy, 22, first year. Had never even set foot in Manchester before the 1st of September.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.