Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I approach a girl and impress them? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Long story short, I have been having a problem of presenting myself to girls - would like to get some representation as to how I should go about with impressing a girl and proceeding further from there.

Can anyone help me?

(P.S. if any girls are available, can you please help me by giving any suggestions and tips directly to me?)

Ghaz
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Flash your wallet in front of them.

Think with your brain, not your genitals and you shall be pretty okay.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    but then you'd just attract gold diggers

ReputationRep:
    If they’re not interested, don’t force yourself. You’ll look like a creep and they’ll just ward away. Don’t make your move when a girl is with her friends, chances are, they’ll care for their friend’s opinions more than their own and ignore their wishes and just reject you.

Just smile and don’t be desperate.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Paint yourself green and do an erotic dance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I'm not the type of guy to throw a diamond (a genuine, down-to-earth girl) over for a rock (a materialistic, judgemental and stuck-up girl aka a gold digger lmao).

wave one of two things in front of them

the huge D or the huge G's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Think with your brain, not your genitals and you shall be pretty okay.
    Hahaha..ha, very funny - I'd say 70%+ think like that to do it to get some action but I'ma keep it PG thanks lmao.

(Original post by rome x mary)
    If they’re not interested, don’t force yourself. You’ll look like a creep and they’ll just ward away. Don’t make your move when a girl is with her friends, chances are, they’ll care for their friend’s opinions more than their own and ignore their wishes and just reject you.

Just smile and don’t be desperate.
    Yup, whenever a girl does show herself to not be into me or whatever - she can go ward off. That is the worst lmao, I did it once with a girl and she was with her friends - her friends loved me but she turned out to be more interested about ethnicities over the effort a guy made for her.. she ended up rejecting me.. it was sad but I didn't let it bother me, more fish in the sea and more valuable too haha!

ReputationRep:
    Offer them food

ReputationRep:
    Pick her up in a vespa

ReputationRep:
    Sacrifice a couple of pigeons in their honour.

ReputationRep:
    Offer her a home-made crème brulée

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghazzy21)
    Hey guys,

Long story short, I have been having a problem of presenting myself to girls - would like to get some representation as to how I should go about with impressing a girl and proceeding further from there.

Can anyone help me?

(P.S. if any girls are available, can you please help me by giving any suggestions and tips directly to me?)

Ghaz

you're going about it all wrong imo

"approach and impress" is not a good mindset to have, especially the "impress" part, it will have you thinking and acting like a dancing monkey and in most cases it won't really get you anywhere. If you want to go down the "impress" route then you're probably best off learning some magic tricks or something because anything you actually say [personality] tends to have little effect over the actual outcome..

improve your physical appearance through gym, style, hair etc [gym being the most important] and then either start approaching girls in a socially acceptable environment or start paying attention to girls that you think like the look of you and aim for those ones. If you approach a girl in a bar/club and after 30 seconds it is clear that she is not greatly attracted to you then leave [unless you are definitely better looking than her] ..because things are very unlikely to go anywhere.

Keep scouting or looking out for other girls, and once you find one that is strongly attracted to you make a move.

Imagine you have a bakery selling cakes. You are interested in selling some.
    Is it going to be easier or harder to approach and successfully sell them to people already inside the shop browsing? ...or is it going to be easier to approach and sell them to random people in the street?

The answer is obvious.
    One group already has some semi interest
    The other group has none

It's the same for girls. Take notice of the one's already browsing your shop [checking you out] and concentrate your energy on them.

better yet, wait for the browsers to actually walk upto you and enquire [wait for the girl to approach you] ...although not every guy will get much girls approaching them so if you do not then take note of the browsers and approach them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghazzy21)
    Hey guys,

Can anyone help me?

Ghaz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1LAhm_nxWk If you want to present yourself well... This is how you do it

ReputationRep:
    Just be yourself and talk to them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.