Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a law offer from Edinburgh?! If so, when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    I got mine on Nov. 1 and applied Oct. 14

ReputationRep:
    I got mine on Oct. 27th and applied Oct 13th

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 13th of October and haven't received an offer yet, I'm a Scottish student.

ReputationRep:
    I applied on October 14th and still haven't received a decision

ReputationRep:
    I applied November 11th so I think I will have to wait for a while...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALEXJOYCE9622)
    Has anyone received a law offer from Edinburgh?! If so, when did you apply?
    Are you doing just law? are you combining it with something else..

ReputationRep:
    Applied on Monday received unconditional today

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, congrats! If you don't mind me asking, was it Law or Law with a language you received the offer for? And are you a Scottish applicant? I applied on the 15th November so I am patiently waiting to hear back 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lotts2271)
    Hi there, congrats! If you don't mind me asking, was it Law or Law with a language you received the offer for? And are you a Scottish applicant? I applied on the 15th November so I am patiently waiting to hear back 😊
    Hi there, I applied for just law by itself and I am based in Glasgow. Sitting the LNAT very soon so waiting for Glasgow to get the result and see it I get a place . Im undecided on what uni to go to though if Glasgow offer me as well as I would be staying at home whilst studying at uni. ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrunchieBoy)
    Hi there, I applied for just law by itself and I am based in Glasgow. Sitting the LNAT very soon so waiting for Glasgow to get the result and see it I get a place . Im undecided on what uni to go to though if Glasgow offer me as well as I would be staying at home whilst studying at uni. ???
    I'm the same! I applied for Glasgow also and I sat my LNAT recently but can't decide between Edinburgh or Glasgow being my first choice. Good luck with the LNAT! 😊

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same! I applied for Glasgow also and I sat my LNAT recently but can't decide between Edinburgh or Glasgow being my first choice. Good luck with the LNAT! 😊
    How was the lnat? Also, would move to the city the unis in?

ReputationRep:
    How was the lnat? Also, would move to the city the unis in?
    It was okay I think! So hard to judge though. My main issue was with the timing; I allowed myself so long for the first 8 or so questions and then had to adopt a more rushed approach to the rest 😂 Hoping it's still gone good though. And yes, I think I would 😊

ReputationRep:
    It was okay I think! So hard to judge though. My main issue was with the timing; I allowed myself so long for the first 8 or so questions and then had to adopt a more rushed approach to the rest 😂 Hoping it's still gone good though. And yes, I think I would 😊
    well done for sitting it, how much preparation did you do? I've used one of those help books n done the past papers. Not sure what else I could do?

ReputationRep:
    well done for sitting it, how much preparation did you do? I've used one of those help books n done the past papers. Not sure what else I could do?
    Thank you! I really didn't do much preparation - I read one of the help books also and tried a past paper so I'm sure you'll be fine! 😊

ReputationRep:
    I applied the 10th of October and I only have a confirmation email. Not sure if it is because I am an EU student but it's driving me nuts, man
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Just received a conditional offer today for the graduate llb!!!

ReputationRep:
    Applied oct 14 and am an English student, still no offer

ReputationRep:
    Applied nov 11 and got an offer December 15th. 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.