Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a law offer from Edinburgh?! If so, when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    I got mine on Nov. 1 and applied Oct. 14

ReputationRep:
    I got mine on Oct. 27th and applied Oct 13th

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 13th of October and haven't received an offer yet, I'm a Scottish student.

ReputationRep:
    I applied on October 14th and still haven't received a decision

ReputationRep:
    I applied November 11th so I think I will have to wait for a while...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALEXJOYCE9622)
    Has anyone received a law offer from Edinburgh?! If so, when did you apply?
    Are you doing just law? are you combining it with something else..

ReputationRep:
    Applied on Monday received unconditional today

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, congrats! If you don't mind me asking, was it Law or Law with a language you received the offer for? And are you a Scottish applicant? I applied on the 15th November so I am patiently waiting to hear back 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lotts2271)
    Hi there, congrats! If you don't mind me asking, was it Law or Law with a language you received the offer for? And are you a Scottish applicant? I applied on the 15th November so I am patiently waiting to hear back 😊
    Hi there, I applied for just law by itself and I am based in Glasgow. Sitting the LNAT very soon so waiting for Glasgow to get the result and see it I get a place . Im undecided on what uni to go to though if Glasgow offer me as well as I would be staying at home whilst studying at uni. ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrunchieBoy)
    Hi there, I applied for just law by itself and I am based in Glasgow. Sitting the LNAT very soon so waiting for Glasgow to get the result and see it I get a place . Im undecided on what uni to go to though if Glasgow offer me as well as I would be staying at home whilst studying at uni. ???
    I'm the same! I applied for Glasgow also and I sat my LNAT recently but can't decide between Edinburgh or Glasgow being my first choice. Good luck with the LNAT! 😊

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same! I applied for Glasgow also and I sat my LNAT recently but can't decide between Edinburgh or Glasgow being my first choice. Good luck with the LNAT! 😊
    How was the lnat? Also, would move to the city the unis in?

ReputationRep:
    How was the lnat? Also, would move to the city the unis in?
    It was okay I think! So hard to judge though. My main issue was with the timing; I allowed myself so long for the first 8 or so questions and then had to adopt a more rushed approach to the rest 😂 Hoping it's still gone good though. And yes, I think I would 😊

ReputationRep:
    It was okay I think! So hard to judge though. My main issue was with the timing; I allowed myself so long for the first 8 or so questions and then had to adopt a more rushed approach to the rest 😂 Hoping it's still gone good though. And yes, I think I would 😊
    well done for sitting it, how much preparation did you do? I've used one of those help books n done the past papers. Not sure what else I could do?

ReputationRep:
    well done for sitting it, how much preparation did you do? I've used one of those help books n done the past papers. Not sure what else I could do?
    Thank you! I really didn't do much preparation - I read one of the help books also and tried a past paper so I'm sure you'll be fine! 😊

ReputationRep:
    I applied the 10th of October and I only have a confirmation email. Not sure if it is because I am an EU student but it's driving me nuts, man
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Just received a conditional offer today for the graduate llb!!!

ReputationRep:
    Applied oct 14 and am an English student, still no offer

ReputationRep:
    Applied nov 11 and got an offer December 15th. 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Applied October 11th and still no offer, anyone the same?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.