Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have never had any serious relationships and I have never properly kissed anyone, only kissed lightly on the lips. I have a boyfriend now and he’s more like a best friend than a boyfriend. I like him but I don’t know if I am still attracted in the way when I first met him. We have lightly kissed and I feel nothing, I don’t want to base our relationship on that. I kind of struggle in letting my self go to express any kind of feeling above happy. I’m scared where things might end up.
    One problem is that I go to a sixth form. He wouldn’t have gone to the same one but he decided to join me at my sixth form. And he has made friends with my friends and not many of his own in a separate group away from me.
    We have had a talk about where we stand and he said he still really liked me. I said I still liked him but the answer was kind of forced and I don’t know what to feel about it.
    Pls help? I would just like some really solid advice to tackle the problem head on 😁👍

ReputationRep:
    A relationship based on lies and uncertainty isn't good, maybe you should either A) take a break from the relationship, B) have another talk, although as you werent honest the first time i doubt that would help, or C) branch out and try/do newthings with each other, it could be that the relationship has gotten a bit boring
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.