Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A few days ago I went out with my friends and ended up getting hammered and going home with a guy I’d met that night. However, we didn’t sleep together but we kissed, cuddled and he kissed my lady parts. Since that day I’ve felt sick with guilt as my boyfriend is a really nice guy and our relationship is quite fresh. I want to confess and tell the truth as if it was the opposite way round I’d want to know, but I’m scared and I know it is selfish for me to feel like this. I’m not in love with him as if I was this wouldn’t have happened but I do like and care for him a lot. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damgirl)
    A few days ago I went out with my friends and ended up getting hammered and going home with a guy I’d met that night. However, we didn’t sleep together but we kissed, cuddled and he kissed my lady parts. Since that day I’ve felt sick with guilt as my boyfriend is a really nice guy and our relationship is quite fresh. I want to confess and tell the truth as if it was the opposite way round I’d want to know, but I’m scared and I know it is selfish for me to feel like this. I’m not in love with him as if I was this wouldn’t have happened but I do like and care for him a lot. What do I do?
    Break up with him. He doesn't deserve you. He deserves someone who will respect him. I have no sympathy for cheaters.

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't your friends stop this?

ReputationRep:
    Tell the Truth!! You have lied to him in a sense by going out with him and not loving him. You need to end this relationship because this is not going to work. He loves you and you don't feel the same way so you decide to cheat, that is a toxic relationship. What if he did the same to you? How would you feel? While that guy was getting handsy with you and licking your fanny did you think about him for a second, i guess not. I ain't throwing shade at you, but you made a mistake and you owe it to him to tell him the truth and apologize for what you have done and only when he forgives you, if he forgives you, you need to end the relationship and stick to maintaining peace between you and him. But if he is that guy who gets upset and wonders what he could have done to be perfect, then you don't deserve him and he should find a gal who acc loves him and cares about him and won't cheat on him when she gets smashed... smh
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You valued immediate attention over a relationship.

Tell him and hopefully he breaks up with you.

ReputationRep:
    tell him the truth so he can find someone better , idiot

ReputationRep:
    Why did you report me?Are you actually that sensitive as to get triggered over something I wrote as humour?Take my advice and stop being so sensitive,it will help in relationships as well,that's guaranteed.

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell him. Just forget about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Why did you report me?Are you actually that sensitive as to get triggered over something I wrote as humour?Take my advice and stop being so sensitive,it will help in relationships as well,that's guaranteed.
    My post got reported too, however it was swiftly approved.

ReputationRep:
    You reported me 3 times... smh (i was telling the truth as wll) You ask for advice. Take the negatives hun, not everybody is going to be on your side. Hypocrite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taz554:-))
    While that guy was getting handsy with you and licking your fanny did you think about him for a second, i guess not.
    Laughing. My. Arse. Off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taz554:-))
    You reported me 3 times... smh (i was telling the truth as wll) You ask for advice. Take the negatives hun, not everybody is going to be on your side. Hypocrite
    Agreed.I also got reported by this snowflake ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.