I cannot find a girlfriend or friends.. Watch

edvard20112
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello, basicly I'm living in England for 2nd year as since then I have never hand any contact with girls or just found any friends in general. It makes me sad, because it always been like this.Even in my home country I was lonely. Any advice how to change that?many thanks
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Join clubs, go to cafes and places where you're around people. Get yourself out there.
amjadSUCKURMUM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
s out u pussio
Taz554:-)
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by edvard20112)
Hello, basically I'm living in England for 2nd year as since then I have never hand any contact with girls or just found any friends in general. It makes me sad, because it always been like this.Even in my home country I was lonely. Any advice how to change that?many thanks
Bless you, you sound so introverted. I know how being lonely feels and you should try and end it. Try and talk to a few people who seem approachable and gain a relationship with them but steadily getting to know them. Try to find events that you can attend and make friends. I was quite shy at first but now i am the loudest person ever!! Become more extroverted and talk to more people and i guarantee you will make friends. GOOD LUCK!!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads