Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a really hard time choosing between Kingston University and The university of Westminster, London to do a BA in Photography and it's really stressing me out. Please help!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What are the key differences between the two?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by esmee_bella)
    I'm having a really hard time choosing between Kingston University and The university of Westminster, London to do a BA in Photography and it's really stressing me out. Please help!
    The deadline for applying is January - you have lots of time to decide (and you can apply for 5 so you can always apply to both!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esmee_bella)
    Make a list of things you like about each university/course and then compare the two. You could also attend open days to help you make a choice.

ReputationRep:
    Agree with what's already been suggested. You could also post in each university's forum on TSR and hopefully find current/past students to talk to about the course for more insights.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much everyone!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.