Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mixed raced girl spanish and nigerian Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am a mixed raced girl mixed with a mix of spanish and nigerian i have curly hair and have all the perfect features society prefer and i have always been told everytime i go outside stopped and asked what i am mixed with but i dont see myself anything different i just see myself as a human lmao ! i am clever and get all the top grades but i feel like society puts the person in a box any similiar scenarious& ask if you want to know more about growing up mixed raced
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gscestudent)
    I am a mixed raced girl mixed with a mix of spanish and nigerian i have curly hair and have all the perfect features society prefer and i have always been told everytime i go outside stopped and asked what i am mixed with but i dont see myself anything different i just see myself as a human lmao ! i am clever and get all the top grades but i feel like society puts the person in a box any similiar scenarious& ask if you want to know more about growing up mixed raced
    What do you mean by being put in a box?

I think it's cool being mixed race (although I have experienced racism as a result of this), if you are as you describe then I guess it's a conversation starter and might attract people to you.

(Original post by gscestudent)
      Not sure what advice you're seeking.

ReputationRep:
      Are you talking about racial boxes? Like you don't fit into any of them?

ReputationRep:
      neither nigerian nor spanish are a "race". they're ethnicities.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.