The Student Room Group

NVQ level 4 Business and Administration

Hi
Anyone can help me answer these questions.

1.1 analyse the communication needs of internal and external stakeholders
1.2 analyse the different communication models that support administration
1.3 evaluate the effectiveness of different communication systems
1.4 explain the factors that affect the choice of communication media
1.5 explain the importance of using correct: a. grammar b. sentence structure c. punctuation d. spelling e. conventions in business communications
1.6 explain the factors to be taken into account in planning and structuring different communication media
1.7 explain ways of overcoming barriers to communication
1.8 explain the use of communications theories and body language
1.9 explain proof-reading techniques for business communications.

1.1 explain best practice in developing presentations
1.2 explain who needs to be consulted on the development of a presentation
1.3 explain the factors to be taken into account in developing a presentation
1.4 analyse the advantages and limitations of different communication media.

1.1 analyse the advantages and limitations of different methods of, and media for, making presentations
1.2 explain how the type and size of the audience affects the delivery of a presentation
1.3 explain the factors to be taken into account in developing contingency plans when delivering presentations
1.4 explain voice projection and timing techniques when delivering presentations 1.5 explain the factors to be taken into account in responding to questions from an audience
1.6 explain different methods for evaluating the effectiveness of a presentation.
Reply 3
Hi did you get the help you were looking for? I may be able to help you if not, I am doing the same unit as you at the moment. x
Hello,

Please private message me as I need your help! Thankyou x
Original post by Jules1987
Hi did you get the help you were looking for? I may be able to help you if not, I am doing the same unit as you at the moment. x
Reply 5
I am also doing the level 4 and would love some help with those questions above. thanks for any help.

1.1 analyse the communication needs of internal and external stakeholders
1.2 analyse the different communication models that support administration
1.3 evaluate the effectiveness of different communication systems
1.4 explain the factors that affect the choice of communication media
1.5 explain the importance of using correct: a. grammar b. sentence structure c. punctuation d. spelling e. conventions in business communications
1.6 explain the factors to be taken into account in planning and structuring different communication media
1.7 explain ways of overcoming barriers to communication
1.8 explain the use of communications theories and body language
1.9 explain proof-reading techniques for business communications.

1.1 explain best practice in developing presentations
1.2 explain who needs to be consulted on the development of a presentation
1.3 explain the factors to be taken into account in developing a presentation
1.4 analyse the advantages and limitations of different communication media.

1.1 analyse the advantages and limitations of different methods of, and media for, making presentations
1.2 explain how the type and size of the audience affects the delivery of a presentation
1.3 explain the factors to be taken into account in developing contingency plans when delivering presentations
1.4 explain voice projection and timing techniques when delivering presentations 1.5 explain the factors to be taken into account in responding to questions from an audience
1.6 explain different methods for evaluating the effectiveness of a presentation
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Hi have you managed to answer any of these questions? Send me a private message if your struggling I will be able to help x
Reply 7
Hi,
can you please help with the following questions? Thank you!

1.6 explain different methods for evaluating the effectiveness of a presentation
Hi I am new to studying again after a few years out! - I am struggling to start the answer - I kind of know what I am going to write but starting it is the hard part ! 1.1 I'm struggling with please help xx
Reply 9
Hello all,

Can anyone help me with the following please?

Explain different methods for evaluating the effectiveness of a presentation.

Thank you.

Mike
Reply 10
hi there,
Did you get any guidance on this? I too have just started the Level 4 Business Administration course and haven’t studied for a number of years, I am struggling to start my first assignment
Would greatly appreciate some tips
Thank you
Hihow has everyone found nvq Level 4, would you say it is a good qualification to havethanks

Quick Reply

Latest