Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.S.)
    I meant I didn't leave any questions out. I did have to guess a few, but I've heard from some other people who only did 30 questions and didn't even guess the rest. I did try to quickly do some questions in my head, but for the rest, I just put down anything without even looking at the question.
    yeah me too. if u ha00en to know anyone who find the test easy give me a heads up.. I sure want to know someone like that
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yukeming)
    yeah me too. if u ha00en to know anyone who find the test easy give me a heads up.. I sure want to know someone like that
    I only managed to properly do like the first 41 questions and guessed the rest lol by scribbling on the answer sheet. Paper 2 was alright but I didn't manage to answer all the parts. Hopefully I've done enough though to get an interview... probably won't xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymouspsych)
    I only managed to properly do like the first 41 questions and guessed the rest lol by scribbling on the answer sheet. Paper 2 was alright but I didn't manage to answer all the parts. Hopefully I've done enough though to get an interview... probably won't xD
    Name:  Screenshot_20171029-081044-compressed.png.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  85.0 KB

read this and dont worry too much
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yukeming)
    Name:  Screenshot_20171029-081044-compressed.png.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  85.0 KB

read this and dont worry too much
    That instils a bit more hope in me xD

ReputationRep:
    That instils a bit more hope in me xD
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    Man I already got a friend who got an interview for compsci

ReputationRep:
    The timing was the hardest bit I agree... I had to sort of guess a load of questions... Hey ho, at least it's an extra experience even if I don' get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I found the section one to be slightly harder than section two. I found this years section two to be wayyyyyy easier than the years before, especially in the styles of questions. I managed to finish paper 2 with 3 minutes to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narish)
    To be honest I found the section one to be slightly harder than section two. I found this years section two to be wayyyyyy easier than the years before, especially in the styles of questions. I managed to finish paper 2 with 3 minutes to go.
    Oh really? Personally I found last year's section 2 more nice and easy as well as the specimen paper- guess it's personal preference

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, long time no see. Who's heard back about interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, long time no see. Who's heard back about interviews?
    Fitzwilliam 11th

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.