Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.S.)
    I meant I didn't leave any questions out. I did have to guess a few, but I've heard from some other people who only did 30 questions and didn't even guess the rest. I did try to quickly do some questions in my head, but for the rest, I just put down anything without even looking at the question.
    yeah me too. if u ha00en to know anyone who find the test easy give me a heads up.. I sure want to know someone like that
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yukeming)
    yeah me too. if u ha00en to know anyone who find the test easy give me a heads up.. I sure want to know someone like that
    I only managed to properly do like the first 41 questions and guessed the rest lol by scribbling on the answer sheet. Paper 2 was alright but I didn't manage to answer all the parts. Hopefully I've done enough though to get an interview... probably won't xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymouspsych)
    I only managed to properly do like the first 41 questions and guessed the rest lol by scribbling on the answer sheet. Paper 2 was alright but I didn't manage to answer all the parts. Hopefully I've done enough though to get an interview... probably won't xD
    Name:  Screenshot_20171029-081044-compressed.png.jpeg
Views: 129
Size:  85.0 KB

read this and dont worry too much
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yukeming)
    Name:  Screenshot_20171029-081044-compressed.png.jpeg
Views: 129
Size:  85.0 KB

read this and dont worry too much
    That instils a bit more hope in me xD

ReputationRep:
    That instils a bit more hope in me xD
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    Man I already got a friend who got an interview for compsci

ReputationRep:
    The timing was the hardest bit I agree... I had to sort of guess a load of questions... Hey ho, at least it's an extra experience even if I don' get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I found the section one to be slightly harder than section two. I found this years section two to be wayyyyyy easier than the years before, especially in the styles of questions. I managed to finish paper 2 with 3 minutes to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narish)
    To be honest I found the section one to be slightly harder than section two. I found this years section two to be wayyyyyy easier than the years before, especially in the styles of questions. I managed to finish paper 2 with 3 minutes to go.
    Oh really? Personally I found last year's section 2 more nice and easy as well as the specimen paper- guess it's personal preference

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, long time no see. Who's heard back about interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, long time no see. Who's heard back about interviews?
    Fitzwilliam 11th

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.