Student finance Watch

Jaystaffsstu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I changed my university institution last month but student finance needs attendance from my university and they need the course costs but I’ve rang my university to explain but they aren’t very clear on what they have to do. Need help!!
999tigger
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jaystaffsstu)
I changed my university institution last month but student finance needs attendance from my university and they need the course costs but I’ve rang my university to explain but they aren’t very clear on what they have to do. Need help!!
Your post isnt very clear either.

Which university do they need the information about the old one or the new ?

Did you leave the old one using the official withdrawal procedure?

I assume SFE want to know how much money in fees the old uni is attempting to claim and what that means for financing the new uni. They need to make sure payment has gone to the correct uni and you are billed the appropriate amount to your account.

Ask their fees department to provide a receipt stating what the fees charged to your account were and the dates you attended and left.

they might charge nothing or they could charge whatever their rules say (often 25%). SFE needs to know.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.42%
No (460)
60.53%
Not really bothered about them (160)
21.05%

Watched Threads