Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello.
    i was looking to choose my nursing adult degree, but have some issue with entry to the course. so i would like to have some help about what to choose and what type of career i would be able to go. i like science and biomedical science. it is health science a good degree with good careers? thank you
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tania Martins)
    Hello.
    i was looking to choose my nursing adult degree, but have some issue with entry to the course. so i would like to have some help about what to choose and what type of career i would be able to go. i like science and biomedical science. it is health science a good degree with good careers? thank you
    If you're taking an adult nursing degree then you'll be prepared for a career in adult nursing?

What issues do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If you're taking an adult nursing degree then you'll be prepared for a career in adult nursing?

What issues do you have?
    i want to do with the open uni because it is the only i can do while i am at work, but i am not on the hospital environment, so i dont have a mentor nurse, thats my issue.. so i am trying to go on my second choice as health and science,
    biomedical researcher... but i dont know the roots... so if someone knows more about the health science degree will be a good help, and what do i need for biomedical? thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.